background

Friday, September 5, 2008

Here we go....

Okay so I wanted to get in on the whole blog idea so I can try and keep in touch with people and keep them updated on how our family is doing so here it goes.



This was our trip to the temple to see the bronzed statue display in the visitor's center. Allie wasn't too interested in the statues but she loved the display of a baby's room. She kept telling me "shhh baby nigh night." After everyone else came out of the statue tour we walked around outside.
It was colder than I thought it was going to be so it's a good thing Grandma was prepared and was kind enough to lend Yoda....uh I mean Allie her sweatshirt. Thanks Grandma!!

Allie really liked the kite that was flying and kept making me take a picture of it and then show her on the camera. She is fascinated with pictures on the digital camera and even more so if they are of her.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't believe how big your little girl is! I guess it would make sense since she's not much younger than Hailey. What a cutie!

Erin said...

What a Cute Niece I have! She looks like a very cute yoda!