background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I think this year Easter= too much candy and not enough sleep but lots and lots of fun. We went to Allan's parents house for the weekend since his sisters and their families were coming up. We dyed Easter eggs on Friday night and then Saturday started with an egg hunt down at the park. We then came back to his parents house where the kids had a ton of fun running around getting dirty. We had another egg hunt at his parent's house and a very yummy dinner. Allan's Uncle Ralph (or Uncle Raf as Allie calls him) came over with more fun surprises for the kids, more candy, an Easter dress and a book. Sunday the Easter Bunny had left some surprises and thankfully the rest of the day has been a little more relaxed. We went to Church came home and have just relaxed. It was a lot of fun getting together with everyone. Allie was fascinated with her newest little cousin who is about 1 1/2 months old. I can see she's getting pretty excited about this whole new idea of having a little brother of her own. She couldn't get enough of holding him and touching him and just looking at him. It made me get a little more excited too!



I also couldn't let Easter go by without reflecting on the love I have for our Savior. I am so thankful for the atonement and the resurrection and the assurance it gives to know that someday my family will be able to live together forever. I know that he suffered and died for each one of us because he loves us so much and I am so thankful for the testimony I have of this.

1 comment:

Ann & Marcus Wager said...

It was really fun! I'm so glad you guys slept over too! You got way better pictures than me! I guess I will be stealing some again. :)