background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing with the camera

So the weather had a break in the rain and it's so green out at my parents right now that I decided to take some pictures of Allie. It's been awhile since I used my film camera so I thought it would be fun to play around and see what we got. I think I might blow this one up to put in our frame but I don't know if I like the full color one or the edited one or if it should be completely black and white. What do you think? Then again I might decide to choose a different picture all together. Anyways I had fun and thought I share the pictures.





Lately this is the smile we seem to get when she knows a camera is out.

Feeding the chickens with Grandpa.



This is Delight who Allie was terrified of at first and now loves her.



4 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

I like the one by the fence, the black and white one, but then again, I like the one with the flower behind her ear...my oh my, how are you ever going to choose with such a cute little girl!!

Erin said...

I love them all! Jahnna still wants to come ride Delight and thinks we should get her a pony for the back yard. I love the pictures of her and dad feeding the chickens. He makes a good grandpa! Especially when he gives her cake! =)

THE GROWS said...

Your little girl is sooo cute. She looks just like you. How are you? I am glad I found your blog.

the ericksons said...

She is getting so big! You did a really good job with the pictures. Love them!!