background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's been happening in the Erickson Family

Wow so I haven't posted anything since Easter. OOPS! I figure I should probably get this thing updated so here it goes. Let's see back in May...
I really wanted to go to Utah for my traditional memorial day weekend visit. I found out that Galen was planning on driving to Idaho to go to a wedding the weekend before so we made the trip a little earlier and I asked Galen if he'd drive us to Utah before he went to Idaho. He agreed. Allan had to work so Galen, Allie and I left for Utah. Galen loves his morning donuts so he brought Allie and I one too. I'm not sure Allie really new what it was but for some reason this was all she wanted of it.
What kid wouldn't want chocolate and sprinkles. Apparently mine doesn't. I'd like to think that it's because she loves to eat healthy but it is getting harder and harder to get her to eat her healthy foods so I'm not sure why. Anyways we had a great time in Utah. We stayed at Erin and John's house which Allie loved since she loves playing with Jahnna, Colby and Riley. Jahnna had her 6th birthday while we were there and we also got to go with the Erickson Family down to Brock's 1st birthday party. Here are some pictures from that trip.
Watching a movie in the fort

Snuggling together to get warm after a day of swimming
The first time the Erickson cousins have all been together. It's not easy getting a picture when everyone is 2 and under.
We had a great trip and found out that Allie is a great little traveler.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's so good to see a new post on here! Your daughter is so cute! I hope you guys are adjusting to living in Utah and things are going well!