background

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Books, Books, Books




Allie has been on a reading kick. She loves looking at her books but loves them being read to her even more. The only problem is once you actually read it to her, you have to read it atleast 3 more times in a row. She'll sit through about 4 of the Disney books before she starts to get antsy. Seriously I think it's the only time these days that she sits still. She is always on the go and if you leave her alone for 2 seconds you end up with messes like this.
or entire bottles of shampoo dumped into bathtubs, or my eye liner used as a pencil on the bathroom counter just to name a few. One thing I don't understand is why toys are no fun but now a laundry basket that could provide several seconds of solo play.
Regardless I love everything about Allie even her "I'm so grumpy at you" times and am enjoying the time I have to spend with her. She's growing up so fast.
And I better end this here because I'm being told "mom it's time to turn that puter off or the batteries will die." I guess that means she's done playing by herself and I need to go with her.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That mess is nothing! You've seen the Riley tornado. J/K Allie is way to cute even when she's grumpy.

Lisa said...

So cute. I think she and Hailey would be best friends (and co-conspirators!).