background

Thursday, April 1, 2010

mmmm Cake for Dinner....

...APRIL FOOLS
We decided to play a trick on Allan for dinner tonight. Allie was really excited about "tricking" dad. She told him we were having birthday cake for dinner.
It was really meatloaf, potatoes and ketchup for the writing. While I was making the potatoes the different colors she kept asking if she could taste the frosting I said sure. Each time she'd make a face a say ah man that's just tatos. I guess we fooled her too at the same time. Pretty good when you can fool yourself.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is way cute! I love how Allie kept thinking it would taste different. She is a super cutie :)

Parish & Becca said...

Haha!! Allie makes me laugh! That meatloaf was so cute Megan! I wish I could be as creative as you :) And good luck winning that drawing!!