background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What are we thinking?

Allan and I decided we wanted to look around and see if there were any houses that we could possibly get into. Trying to find one that would fit our budget was pretty scarce. We did find one that we liked and thought had a lot of potential. So we made an offer, crazy thing was they accepted it without any counter offers. Allan's thought is that buying a house is the last step to admitting you might be an adult. I'm excited. I know it's going to need a lot of work so if anyone wants to come scrub, paint, or hammer we'll have plenty to keep you busy. Allie likes it she keeps saying I love that house we're going to get it. I think she's more excited that we went and looked at paint colors and of course what color does she want her room. Pink! I've tried convincing her to do other colors and she keeps saying "no mom I said pink." When we went to look at it she walked in kicked her shoes off and asked if she could hang her coat up in the closet. I guess she felt like she was home. We are still waiting for a home inspection and for our financing to be approved so keep your fingers crossed for us.

3 comments:

i kiss better than i cook said...

fingers crossed!!! so exciting =)

Lisa said...

Cute house! I hope it works out!

Izzy's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.