background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Noxious Weed or God's Greatest Creation


I guess it depends on who you ask? To the adult trying to maintain a lawn I would guess they would choose the first however if you are 3 then definitely the best creation ever. I can remember in elementary school running out to the school's field and trying to find the biggest "puff ball" and then making a wish and blowing as hard as I could to get all the little seeds off in one breath. That's how your wish came true. Right? As I was watching Allie, I think she inhaled more of the little seeds than blowing them away at first. She quickly got the hang of it and now the massive amounts that are already there will be tripled in a few weeks.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Those are really neat pictures! You are quite the photographer!