background

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not my Child!

Okay this one's for you Grandma Hoxie because I know she definitely doesn't get it from me!
We've pretty much made Friday pizza night for dinner so Allie helps me make the dough and get the stuff ready to put on top. Yesterday I noticed that the pack of grape tomatoes that I had bought awhile ago got pushed to the back of the fridge and were starting to go bad so I thought I'd put some on the pizza (not on my part anyways). So I set them on the counter to turn around and find this. She ate about 1/2 the container and probably would have kept going if I didn't take them away to put them on the pizza not to mention she then started to make tomato juice with some of them. I can't stand tomatoes so I know she doesn't get this from me.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Hailey loves tomatoes too, I swear, these girls should know each other! Hey, at least they are nutritious!