background

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Allie

Dear Allie,
Where to start. Well I can't believe that my little girl is already 3. You are so grown up already. Daddy and I love you very much. You definitely are my little sunshine and I love that you still want me to sing that song to you before you go to sleep. You are always so concerned about the well being of others and want to know what you can do to make someone happy. Allie you are such a special little girl to us and are a constant reminder that prayers are answered. You definitely remind your daddy and I that we need to pray and be close to our Savior Jesus Christ, just like you are. I still find you talking to him and it warms my heart to know that you love him and that he is your friend. I hope your enthusiasm for one day entering the temple continues it truly is a special place.
Here are some other things that you love and have mastered by the age of 3
*Animals-we always have to find the cows and horses on our walks
*Chocolate
*Going to Church (well okay you love Nursery)
*Painting, coloring, cutting, gluing, more gluing (anything arts & crafts)
*Playing with your cousins
*Reading books- you could have books read to you all day long
*Counting to 14 (once you get there then it's 14,14,14 18,19,20)
*You can identify all the letters (you know most of their sounds too)
*Potty trained both day and night
*Getting dressed all by yourself (you like to pick out your own clothes)
*Puzzles
*Cooking you are a great assistant
*Sweeping the kitchen floor (I don't know if you've mastered it yet, but you definitely love to help even if it means it takes 3 times longer)
*Being mischievious (whenever it's quiet I know to come looking for you)
*Talking on the phone (I think your dad and I are going to be in trouble as you get older)
*Playing in the snow
Here are some funny things you like to say:
*Just a minute I'm to busy
*When I was a grown up I....
*Someday when I'm a baby I'll....
*I'm bigger today, yep I am
*Can I sit "Bext" to you
* I SO love ....
*So, how was your day?
*and everything is your favorite
We love you so much and are so happy that you are part of our family.
Love Mommy & Daddy
Here are some of the few adventures/memories we've had in the past 3 years

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness you have a beautiful little girl!! Happy birthday Allie!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Allie! We love you and will call you in just a little bit!

Izzy's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Allie!!! 3 already, that's crazy!!