background

Saturday, January 9, 2010

More fun with my family

While my parents and Amanda were here (Galen and Travis left early) we did an early birthday party for Allie. She really wanted to share birthday cake with Grandma Hoxie so we did. Grandma made a cake decorated with Tinkerbell things. Allie's Uncle Greggy even joined us. She got a cute dress up outfit (fairy, princess, or fairy princess depending on the day) from Erin's family, some coloring/artsy things and some wall decals to "make her walls pretty" from Amanda and my parents got her a small trampoline (0ne of those exercising trampolines). She loves it. She "exercises" everyday, several times a day. She loves it and I love it (it gets her ready for nap time, but shhh don't tell her that).

helping clean up after making frosting



hmm you think they're related

notice how Allie likes to wear the headband.

posing for the camera

Allie kept wanting my mom to wear the headband

No comments: