background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kids will be kids

Allie has been craving time with her Daddy so a few days ago I suggested Allan take Allie with him to the store. He was going with his Dad and brother to the car parts store. Allie being her typical little self decided she was going to start running around the store (like any child does) Allan kept telling her to stop and finally grabbed her and picked her up because he didn't want her to break anything. Allie the charmind little darling starts screaming "help help you're not my Daddy help help". The lady working there was laughing the whole time. Where Allie learned that I have no idea but just as she finished in walked two police officers and Allan decided it was time to leave.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I can't stop laughing! She probably learned it from one of my kids! I'm sure allan was horrified but it's good for him! Seeing as they look nothing alike I'm sure the cops wouldn't have cared.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! You better watch out with that one!

Natalie said...

That is so funny! She sounds so cute!!